They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Snowy Zanzi, a 10 year old male Maltese x, is a lovable and cuddly older gentleman who's happy for a short play, a short walk so he can say hello to people he meets, and then just wants to hang out or perhaps have a nap.
- Domino, a 13 year old male Shih Tzu, is a looking for his forever home.
- Pippa Kabito, a 10 year old Kelpie x, is a senior girl who needs a home with another dog and people not working full time. She has such a gentle and sweet disposition.
- Kika Meriville, a English Cocker Spaniel, is a senior spaniel with a number of health problems. She is sweet in her current situation which is one she is familiar with. Because she has problems with her sight and is deaf she will need a kind patient adult family
- Kiki and Kiyo, a small female Pommeranian x and a male KelpiexStaffy, are great friends and have been together since Kiyo was found as a puppy on the side of the road. Sadly their beloved person has died.
- Gemma and Monkey, a 8 year old female and a 8 year old male Jack Russell Terrier x Maltese, have a bit of a tough life behind them, they are SO bonded bonded; good with cats, easily startled, and a little unsure of themselves.
- Missy Rasmussen, a 15 year old female Kelpie x Blue Heeler, knows sit, drop, high five, shake hands and is friendly older girl.
- Widget, a Small13 year old Male Tenterfield Terrier x, has a LOT to say for himself! He is a quirky little character, very vocal. He lets you know exactly how he is feeling – when he is excited and waiting for supper, or getting ready to go for a walk, you get a running commentary of expressive whines and grunts.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 1 year 6 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Somali, a 10 months old adorable female domestic short hair cat , has diabetes insipidus. She is an absolute sweetheart who will be a delightful companion.