They may be getting on a bit, they may have lost that cute puppy look, but they are still a pup at heart and have a lot to give.
- Snowy Zanzi, a 10 year old male Maltese x, is a lovable and cuddly older gentleman who's happy for a short play, a short walk so he can say hello to people he meets, and then just wants to hang out or perhaps have a nap.
- Marty Ihakara, a 12 year old Jack Russell Terrier x, is a great little dog. He would be ideal for an older person who is around most of the time. He follows you everywhere like a little shadow and is incredibly endearing.
- Misty Ihakara, a 10 years and 9 months old female Jack Russell Terrier , is extremely friendly with people with lots of tail wagging and some jumping up. She is not as happy as she could be currently living in a high rise apartment but does sit or sleep on her bed and chew toys without signs of separation anxiety
- Jiggy & Chino Pickersgill, a 16 year old female and a 13 year old male Maltese x Shih Tzu, are a darling, happy-go-lucky pair who need to be kept together as they have a very special friendship.
- Robert Randolph (aka Bobby), a 16 year old Jack Russelle Terrier x, is a really chilled out boy who loves food and sleep. He doesn’t really like young children, they scare him.
Our Special Needs
They may have health issues and need extra care but they still have unconditional love, companionship and a laugh to give.
- Jaele, a 1 year 6 months old Female Manx x, is a little ray of sunshine. She was born with a structural malformation which means she cannot toilet properly.
- Somali, a 10 months old adorable female domestic short hair cat , has diabetes insipidus. She is an absolute sweetheart who will be a delightful companion.
- Zac and Ellie, a 12 year old male Shih Tzu and a 11 year old female Shih Tzu , are a gorgeous duo - just like an old married couple. Zac will need a special person who has the time and patience to love and care for a dog with poor eyesight.
- Steppa, a 8 year old Mini Jack Russell Terrier, is a well-mannered gentleman who wants to be part of your life. He may be called Steppa as he follows every step that you take, and is always one step behind you! This lovely boy has bad knees and will limp when tired.