Breed: Male Pomeranian cross
NB: Please be advised that this is written by his foster carer so may be slightly biased.
Archie is one little dude.
To be welcomed to Archie and his awesomeness:
– you will need to have a dog or two who accepts a little man lying on top of him. Big dogs, little dogs, he loves them all and does not discriminate. I’m sure there’s a few photos of him with our 45kg boy, they adore each other.
– you can have a cat, or not, he doesn’t mind either way.
– you will have a lap open for plenty of cuddles and pats at anytime he needs.
– you will ensure his food is room temperature. He prefers it that way.
– there will be a coat for every occasion. He loves his accessories.
A few things about Archie,
He’s an old man, his hearing is gone and he’s partly blind. He constantly cries. He sometimes still marks inside. He doesn’t bark unless he desperately needs something, e.g. to go outside. He has his vet visit on Friday, so we’ll understand any medical issues then.
I’d be quick putting in an application as he will be a foster fail in no time.
Microchip Number: 982009105285124
Source Number: RE120211
All our dogs are desexed, C5 vaccinated with intranasal, microchipped, wormed and flea treated. All necessary vet work such as dentals, surgery, eye treatment is also carried out. We are no longer heartworm testing as we have not had one positive test since we began in 2006. If a dog comes to us on heartworm treatment this is continued.