Breed: Male Domestic Short Hair
Location: Melton West
Felix is an easy-going boy who has only a few things on his wish list; His favourite treats, an open window he can stare out of as he lazes the day away and a comfy bed to nap on.
He is the perfect combination of independent and loving. You’ll instantly fall for Felix’s sweet face and lovable personality.
- He enjoys chattering at the birds as he lays by a window
- Felix accepts all chin scratches
- He will lovingly make chirrup noises as he tells you about his day
- Felix greets his carer every morning with rubs against her legs to say good morning
- Being a creature of habit he knows the sounds in the house that means his favourite foods are being served, and he will appear as if out of nowhere to get his share
Felix is a handsome mellow boy who doesn’t need to be under your feet, as long as he knows you’re there he will happily find a comfy spot and do his own thing.
This beautiful boy needs a patient person or family willing to give Felix the time he needs to develop trust. Once he trusts you, he will repay you ten-fold with all of his love and hilarity.
Felix would prefer a quiet home with no young children and, although he is currently sharing a house with other cats, we suspect he would prefer the house to himself.
Thank you to Kate of Kate Stavrov Photography for the fantastic photos of Felix.
Microchip Number: 956000006434608
Source Number: RE120211
Medical Notes: Weight 5kg. Felix has FLUTD and needs to be on a special diet.