Breed: Male Domestic Short Hair
Location: Melton West
Felix is a lovely cat who responds to his name! When you call him, he will arrive with an expectation of being petted, which he loves. In fact, Felix loves human attention, and he will always let you know he is around by talking to you.
Felix is an easy-going boy who has only a few things on his wish list; his favourite treats, an open window he can stare out of as he lazes the day away and a comfy bed to nap on.
He is the perfect combination of independent and loving. You’ll instantly fall for Felix’s sweet face and lovable personality.
- He enjoys chattering at the birds as he lays by a sunny window, where he likes to snooze away his days.
- Felix accepts all chin scratches.
- He will lovingly make chirrup noises as he tells you about his day.
- Felix greets his carer every morning with rubs against her legs to say good morning.
- Being a creature of habit, he knows the sounds in the house that mean his favourite foods are being served, and he will appear as if out of nowhere to ensure he does not miss out.
Felix is a handsome, mellow boy who doesn’t need to be under your feet as long as he knows you’re there he will happily find a comfy spot and do his own thing.
This beautiful boy needs a patient person or family willing to give Felix the time he needs to develop trust and settle. Once he trusts you, he will repay you ten-fold with all of his love and hilarity.
Felix would prefer a quiet home without young children. He likes to be the king of his castle and prefers to be a solo cat. He is litter trained.
If you are after a calming influence from a cat who will simply ‘be’ around the home, then you will find no better than Felix. Please lodge an application today.
Thank you to Kate of Kate Stavrov Photography for the fantastic photos of Felix.
Microchip Number: 956000006434608
Source Number: RE120211
Medical Notes: Weight 5kg. Due to an episode of FLUTD, prior to joining VicDRG, we keep Felix on a special diet. He has not had an episode whilst in our care.