Buddy Perkins is in his new home
Breed: Medium Male Staffy x
Age/DOB: 1 year 8 months
Weight: 20 kgs
Buddy Perkins, a.k.a. ‘Helicopter Tail’, is bursting with loving energy. When he is most happy his tail spins around in circles so quickly you may be worried he’ll take off!
Buddy is very friendly, not at all aggressive and is great with people and other dogs. He is currently fostered in a household with two adults and a Staffy x Labrador and they all get along very well.
He is very protective of his home with his loud bark. He only ever barks if he hears a strange noise and if that noise ever happened to be a burglar they would certainly be deterred. Great work Buddy!
- To be part of a family that will spend lots of quality time with him, as he adores being around people and other dogs. He would not be very content being left at home for long periods on his own.
- High energy play sessions. Being a puppy and Staffy X he craves action! He isn’t into playing fetch yet, but is beginning to understand tug-of-war. He loves wrestling with his doggy friends and chasing them around in circles.
- Going for walks. He can’t sit still at the door before his morning and afternoon walks. He literally shakes with anticipation! Despite his excitement, he is very well behaved on walks. He wears a no-pull dog harness while walking and never pulls on the lead.
Buddy's perfect home:
- People with the time to train him. As he is a puppy he is still learning, but if you’re consistent he picks up training really quickly. He had some toilet accidents in the first few days, but with scheduled toilet breaks and plenty of praise when he did the right thing, he hasn’t had an accident since. He is also learning quickly not to jump up on people or on the human’s bed.
- A family with big hearts. Buddy is just full of pure love and needs someone who has the time and compassion to reciprocate it.
Buddy Perkins would be the perfect addition to any family who wants their dog to be a big part of their daily lives. We invite you to contact us to meet this very special dog as we would love for him to find his future forever home.
Microchip Number: 982000197564889
Source Number: EE104797
Happy, healthy boy.
Adoption Fee: $580
Buddy Perkins has/have been adopted.
Please note: we do not rehome interstate or to applicants under 25.