Dustin and Yetta are in their new home
Breed: Small Male Jack Russell Terrier x
Although Dustin and Yetta are very bonded, they do not need to be with or next to each other all the time. They will happily find their own bed/spot in the garden/house to lie. Dustin is much more likely to be near you than Yetta. Yetta will follow Dustin to see what he is up to, but if there is no action, she will retire. Dustin likes to be with his people if they are moving around: once you settle, he settles.
They will play wrestle and tug of war for long periods of time. Their preferred tug of war toy is pretty much the smallest toy, (this week it is the arm from a teddy bear) they can find so they are basically kissing the whole time. If she drops the toy, he will place it back at her mouth. If Dustin goes for a run to chase a bird, Yetta will follow. She is much quicker than him, but they have worked out how to play a great game of chasey, where she runs like a maniac, and he takes all the short cuts.
- Dustin must do several "twirls" before sitting: she can vertically leap 5 times her body height.
- He loves to chase a ball: she loves to chase him chasing a ball.
- He walks straight ahead with purpose: she like to weave and duck and smell everything on offer.
- He loves to cuddle at your hip: she loves a tummy rub.
- He is not fussed or keen to meet other dogs: she is desperate and thinks every new dog will be her best friend.
- Both LOVE food.
Whatever Dustin is doing is what Yetta wants to be doing. They are so much fun together, highly entertaining and very amusing.
Dustin is still anxious with noise, wind, the hose and several other little quirks, but he can be calmed and distractedShe is still very much puppy with jumping and mouthing.
With a little bit of training for them both, they really would be a fantastic pair in an adult home. They really bring out the best in each other.
Microchip Number: 956000008359869
Source Number: EE104797
Happy, healthy boy.
Adoption Fee: $580
Dustin has/have been adopted.
Please note: we do not rehome interstate or to applicants under 25.